Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
Air Bending Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAir Bending Training - Page 2 I_voting_barAir Bending Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
Air Bending Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAir Bending Training - Page 2 I_voting_barAir Bending Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Air Bending Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Earthy

Air Bending Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:16 am

((I spelled it right. It is necessary.))

Lu ignored that comment, he was going to be his teacher Lu had to be nice to him. Lu stood still and started to breath in and out just as he said to do.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:18 am

"Now widen you stance take a deep breath and breath out while doing one swift punching motion" eclipse explained
Back to top Go down
https://avatarrpg.forumotion.com
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:20 am

Lu nodded and then did what he told him he looked down to see if it was wide enough. He looked at him if he was right. He took a deep breath and the breathd out and started to punch the air.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:24 am

"Good, now if you keep practicing eventually fire will come out of your fists this is a pretty basic move. i will drill you randomly to keep you practicing your firebending once you get it."Eclipse
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:07 pm

Lu nodded, "Ok got it keep doing it until fire comes out." Lu got in the stance agian, breathed in and out and then started to pun the air. He was wating for something to happen, but nothing came out. He conitnud to punch but nothing happened agian.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Eclipse watched "Widen your stance and make sure your arms are straight and remember fire comes from the breath not from the muscle." Eclipse walked next to Lu and gave him an example. He sprayed fire out of his clenched fists.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:45 pm

Lu nodded and then watched as he did the move. He got in the stance took a breath in and out then punched making his arm straight and saw a little bitof fire some out of his hand. "I did it!" Lu shouted and then smiled. "Well I did a little bit of it."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 pm

"Good job, now just keep doing that but switch hands right, to left. once you get this we can spar! but dont be dicouraged if i win. while you do this im going to be practicing airbending..." Eclipse walked a little away so he couldnt be burned by lu's fire he then started to make a small tornado.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Lu nodded and watched him walk off. He got in the stance and started to alternate hands in punching and at times fire would appear and other it would not.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Eclipse got very bored and kept making a little tornado when he noticed something in the bushes... Eclipse was sort of a crazy and schiztefrinic so when he saw something like this he usually freaked out... "uhm lu come here i think i heard someone or something..."
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Lu stopped with the heavy breathing in and out and walked over to him. "What is it?" He asked looking around and then at Eclipse."I don't see anything." Lu continued to look for something his eyes looked around the area. He saw some bushes and then parts of the Air Temple, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:58 pm

"Its gone..." Eclipse said "But i swear i heard something..." He kept training his airbending. He decided to blow the bush off with his airbending. He did and all that was under it was a sabertoothlion cub which only meant that its mother was looking for it. "Uhm, Lu i think we should get out of here"
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:06 pm

"Look it is a sabertooth lion cub. I love those, I wonder where it mother is." Lu made a stupid mistake and decided to walk over to the cub and pet it for a little bit. "I don't think its mother is here Eclipse. I am sure it would not leave her cub in the bushes alone." He stopped and walked over to Eclipse, "Even though it may not be here I agree. There are other temples where I can learn air bending after i learn fire."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:32 pm

"uhm i think we should get out of here..." Eclipse's face went white.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 pm

"Oh fine," Lu said and turned his head to look at Eclipse. "You ok there?" Lu said looking at him and then shrugged and turned and started to walk a bit to get his stuff. "If you say so." He picked up his bag and then stood back up. The sound of his bag hitting the floor was the only noise, Lu was frozen in his place. In front of him was a sabertooth lion. It was the mother. "Eclipse," Li said "I agree with you on the leaving." He grabbed his bag and ran back to Eclipse. "What do we do now? I don't want to get killed by a sabertooth lion." He pointed at the animal which was walking closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm

"I don't know..." Eclipse flashed some fire infront of the mom hoping to scare her away.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm

The sabertooth lion moved back from the fire and then when the fire went away and then the sabertooth lion started to walk to them agian. "I think you just made it worse." Lu sighed and then looked around and then said, "We can't kill it. She has a little cub that will die without her." He looked at the animal and then bended a large wall infront of himself and Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 am

Eclipse summoned his dragon hoping he would come in time, his dragon made it "quickly get on!" Eclipse yelled at Lu
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Lu saw the dragon fly to him he ducked just because it was getting so close. When it landed dust and gusts of wind went in all directions it Lu almost lost his balance. He saw Eclipse get on and then after a few tries he did the same. "Where are we going? To one of the other Air Temples or somewhere else?" He them remembered his badgermole. "What about Dara, my pet?" He closed his eyes and used his advanced skills of earthbending to search the nearby mountians for his pet. He then felt something large, it was moving and then he said, "I know where he is." He pointed to some mountians, "You can drop me off there if you want. I can find my way to him from there."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

"okay" Eclipse said, they quickly flew over there. "here?" They landed.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

Lu nodded and slid off the dragon feeling the rough scales one more time before hitting the ground. "Yes this is good." He closed his eyes agian and then felt the ground move. "He knows we are here. You may want to brace yourself." He smiled and then turned his head to look at an empty space on the mountian side. Then in a couple of second a hole was seen and coming out of it was a badger mole, it was Dara, Lu smiled and ran up to the blind animal. He patted the side and said, "Eclipse I would like you to meet Dara." The badgermole shifted a bit and faced Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 pm

Will looked at Dara "Uhm, hello Dara. Its nice to meet you!" He smiled. Then he turned and looked around. "Now what to do..." He grabbed some sticks and started to make a fire. "Its getting dark maybe we should camp out here."
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

The badgermole looked at Will and then laid down and Lu laughed. "I think he wants to stay here for the night. I don't mind really, not like I have any where to go. I just need to learn fire." He looked at Will and then said, "Would you like some help? I am sure I can make us a shelter if you like sleeping in rocks that is."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Eclipse laughed a little "Its fine, its better then not sleeping at all!" He smiled. Eclipse yawned and lied down on the ground. "Agh, im tired....." His eyes slowly closed and he fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Lu laughed also and said, "So very true." He saw him yawn and then bended them both different rock tents to protect against the harsh winds and other cruel elements of nature. He finished bending the rock tents and looked at Eclipse and say him asleep. "Ah." He walked over to Dara and patted the badgermole on the side, "Goodnight Dara." He turned and crawled under his rock tent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Bending Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar the Last Airbender :: Areas :: Air Temples :: Northern Air Temple-
Jump to: