Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_vote_lcapThe Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_voting_barThe Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_vote_lcapThe Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_voting_barThe Monks of the West ((OPEN)) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

The Monks of the West ((OPEN))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

The young man bowed with his fist and open hand touching in a sign of respect. Kozzan smile, and did the same. It was the rights to passage of all the Guardian monks of the West had to endure to be able to call themselves Guardians. But what suprised Kozzan was the man did not wait. He sprang out of his bow, and began his attack, swinging a leg around, dragging it on the sand, creating a half crescent trail. He jumped into the air, swinging his legs around with him, and slamming it down into the sand. A strong gust of wind blasted towards Kozzan, who smiled.

A good sign. He was eager, and willing to face a challenge. Kozzan swung his arms out, and spun around in a fluid movement, taking control of the gust, and swinging around, dragging his leg as well. He created a full circle before he let the gust go, now five times faster than it originally was. It knocked into the kid, blasting him back hard into the wall. Round one was an end.

Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Trira had decided that it was time to look what had happened while she had not been at her old home. She was sure it would be interesting, but she never had thought that it could be that interesting. As it seemed her brother was testing some new Guardian. It was always funny to watch him and find out at the same time if she had to be more careful or not.

Trira closed a little bit her eyes as the kid was pushed against the wall on the other side of where she was standing. Her brother was as good as he had been the last time she had watched him. She still had to smile when she thought that she had been standing right behind him and he have not found out. But it was only one time and she had told herself to be more careful after that.
Back to top Go down
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:39 pm

As Kozzan turned, cheering on the crowd by giving the young guardian applause for getting up, he caught the glint of Grey eyes. A very familiar glint, but he knew he saw it. Resisting the urge to call his guards, knowing Trira had missed it, Kozzan continued His applausing sweep.

Round two went as follows; The Guardian member attempted once more with his gust, but shot smaller balls of air after, knocking Kozzan back, but not making him lose control of the larger gust. Kozzan moved his arm, lifting it above his head. He ran at the younger man, shooting blades of wind from his fist at the man, then continuing with the larger gust, knocking the man back and unconscious. The man passed, lasting until the second round.

As the Event came to an end, Kozzan walked through the streets, following his sister seemingly unknown, trying to catch her exit of the temple.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:49 pm

As Kozzan looked at her, Trira knew he had seen her. She hated herself for being so careless, but now it was not the right place to do anything that could be stupid. So she just sat there and waited till the fight was over. She thought what she could do so that she could vanish without being found, like she had done it so often before. But then she thought that would be not so an good idea.

The rest of the fight was not so interesting for Trira. She even did not pay much attention on it. Her thoughts were turning from getting away to talk to her brother. She was really surprised as everything was over. Slowly she stood up and walked away, aware that she was followed by her brother. She even let her follow. She would lead him to a place where she could alone with him if she needed to. If it was needed, she would talk to him.

Suddenly she had horrible pictures in her head what Kozzan could do if he caught her. The best one was that he would put her in prison. Trira wished that Cada would be near, then she could fly away and Kozzan would not have a chance to get her. But she walked further, doing like she did not knew that Kozzan followed her.
Back to top Go down
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Kozzan continued to persue his younger sister, watching as she traveled around the city. From the manner of her walk, he could tell she knew he was following her. He had to make a move quick. He decided now was as good as ever a time. He quickened his pace, and caught up to her, striding only a few steps behind her. "Trira.....Welcome home again." He waited for her to respond before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Trira heared that Kozzan was coming nearer. She also walked a little bit slower so that he could come nearer. She wanted to hear what he was going to say. She did not looked back to him as he started to talk, but an unbelieving look was on her face. "Thank you, brother. But I have not thought that you would welcome me here.", she said to Kozzan. Slowly she walked further. "It had been a long time since we last spoke.", she said, closing her eyes half. She liked the memories of the visits where her brother had not known that she was there, and now she could think better of them.
Back to top Go down
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Kozzan smiled at his sister's snide but subtle remark. She's still the old Tri,he thought, thinking back to the old days. He missed those days, and longed to be back on those terms with her. "You know, mother begs me to bring you back? And I do not regret it when I say that I miss you as well." Kozzan dropped his head a little in half shame and half truthfulness.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 am

Trira stood still and turned to her brother. She could not believe what she had heared from Kozzan. "Are you telling the truth? Because I can remember, the last time we saw you wanted to catch me, and not because you wanted that I come back.", she said to him. Last time it had been really dangerous for Trira. She had managed to get away, but had been nearly caught. Then she looked at the ground. "How is mother?", she asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Kozzan dropped his head in shame at the truth of Trira's words. "Mother is.....well enough. I have a request though." Kozzan waited, letting Trira ponder his statement before continuing. "You want to come back, am I right? Otherwise, you would not be here. I Have a request, that, if you do as I ask without failing, I will lift your banishment and welcome you back. I might even throw a party."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:04 am

Trira looked at her brother, not knowing if she should believe him. But then she thought that might be her only chance to come back again. "Tell me what you want.", she said to Kozzan. She thought what he might want from her. She was a warrior, yes. And she could also sneek in somewhere, as she had shown often enough in her home country. She wondered if she should do something that has to do with her skills or something completely different.
Back to top Go down
Monk Kozzan
Monk Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Kozzan smiled. "I want you to be an instructor for the guardians. The only female Guardian Since Chezza the Great." Kozzan watched and smiled Belatedly at the simplicity of his offer to his sister.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Trira

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am

Trira looked at her brother, not believing what she had heared. She thought if there could be something wrong about his offer, but she could think of nothing right now. The only thing was that she would be under his command. But she had known that she would have to give up her freedom when she wanted to come back. She had known that she had to do what her brother wanted when she came back. Slowly, she nodded. "I will accept the offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monks of the West ((OPEN))   The Monks of the West ((OPEN)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar the Last Airbender :: Areas :: Air Temples :: Western Air Temple-
Jump to: