Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_vote_lcapMiku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_voting_barMiku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_vote_lcapMiku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_voting_barMiku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miku

Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Empty
PostSubject: Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)   Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Name: Miku Amida-maru.
Pets: None.
Weapons: None.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Has long, straight, very light colored hair. A very bland, almost white blonde, an odd, gentle color. It reaches her waist, and has a wavy volume to it. She has bouncy bangs that just about reach the tip of her eyes.
Eyes:Miku has generally large, sea blue eyes. They're often hidden by bangs.
Height: 5 foot 8. She has pale skin, and long legs and arms. Not very curvy, and tall, but slender.
Clothes: A long, plain blue coat, with fur lining the bottom and top. It's similiar to a kimono. It has a baby blue color. And underneath it, she has a rather thick dress, also lined with fur.It's a little hard to move in but protects her from the cold. Small, leather like brown shoes, that show her bare ankle. No general design whatsoever, she has rather plain clothing. And large, wide, long sleeves.
Picture:]Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) E223629

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Miku has a rather emotional personality. She's very sensitive, but she's never been seen angry or aggresive under her own will. Unless there's intruders, she's often calm, and caring. She laughs easily, and sometimes can be sad, or happy. She's [ositive, but also shy, and doesn't have much of a spine unless someone's life is in danger. Often thinking before she acts, Miku's a very, very gentle person. Likes to be heplful. Can also be friendly, and annoying. Knows when people have had enough, and she isn't that self confident or couragous. Doesn't think well of herself.
Personal Strengths: Can't lose her temper, she's flexible. Often quiet, and has a persuasive tongue. Intelligent.
Personal Weaknesses: Can be easily hurt.(Not physically.)Non aggresive, and not very skilled in offensive waterbending.
Personal Hero: Nein, my friend.

Snow
Children
Water
Generousity
Enthusiasm
Animals

Dislikes:
Fire(I have a natural fear of it too ._.)
Being alone
Harassment
Cruelty
Being kept alone
Dark-benders.

Styles

Water bending--
Healing(Supportive.)
Praying mantis(Defensive.)
Cold blood wind.(Fast, flowing, offensive style.)

Non-bending styles
Tae kwon do
Caporiea
Ninjutsu
Nin-Tai rea.(Combination of above.)

Brief History:Her family was very traditional. As a child, Miku was often spoiled, and kept from most of the world. Her father and mother were rich, and she had a private teacher, one for education, and one for healing and support waterbending. Much like toph's life, they had always believed she was a small, frail helpless healer. She used to be a natural fighter, sneaking off at night to practice on pedistrians.(XD) Soon, she was caught, and her childhood had pretty much ended by that time. Taught that this was wrong, she was kept under watch at all time and taught healing to her fullest.

Later, when her parents had passed away, most of the money had went to her older sister, a rather mean person, who is now a rather rich mean person. Miku was taken under the wing of a martial arts master, who had taught her some partial waterbending. Soon, when he had died, for what seemed to be an appaqrent murder, she took up the job as an advisor in the palace.

(Permission to be friends to/with Tekara)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)   Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatarrpg.forumotion.com

Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar the Last Airbender :: Characters :: Character Creation-
Jump to: