Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
Air Bending Training I_vote_lcapAir Bending Training I_voting_barAir Bending Training I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
Air Bending Training I_vote_lcapAir Bending Training I_voting_barAir Bending Training I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Air Bending Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Air Bending Training Empty
PostSubject: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:07 am

Eclipse was training hard trying to master all four elements at the moment he was trying to master air... "Yah!" He screamed as he tried to create a small tornado. He wasnt to good at airbending yet but he was getting there.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarrpg.forumotion.com
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 am

Lu arrived at the Air Temple to seek guidance from one of the monks. He looked around the old building and then heard a shout. He walked over and saw someone airbending they just bended a small tornado. He did not know why he was so happy, "Hey!" he shouted and walked closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:18 am

Eclipse looked over his shoulder at the person... He quickly scanned him "Yes, may i help you..?" Eclipse responded sounding annoyed. Eclipse didn't like being bothered when training it was one of his peeves.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:24 am

He sounded annoyed, "Sorry I was just wondering if you knew a way I can talk to a monk. You are an air bender right?" He looked at the boy, he looked his own age. "I am looking for a monk, I am lost and need some help."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 am

Eclipse was still annoyed but decided to help him. "All the monks are having there daily meditation..." He said while looking at his sundial watch (ooc:lol jk) "Which would be done in just a few seconds so they should be coming out of the tower in a little, now can i get back to my training...?"
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:31 am

"Thanks a lot," Lu said and muttered "you don't have to be so rude." He turned and then decided to walk around the temple and looked at the markings on the walls heard some people training in airbending. He wondered when he was going to learn airbending. "After I learn fire I guess I learn air." He shrugged and continud to walk through the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:35 am

Eclipse was tired and decided to take a rest and maybe brush up on his firebending techniques. He walked out a little and breathed some fire then he jumped in the air and did a spin kick with flames coming out at almost all directions. He loved the feeling after fire comes rushing out of your fingertips... "Oh yeah i still got it...!"

(ooc: hes quite full of himself)
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 am

((I noticed.))

Lu turned and saw the same boy from before. Then he did something that shocked his mind. He firebended, Lu waited and ran up to him. "How did you do that? A second ago you were bending air? Back there I saw it I am sure of it." He glared at him trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 am

Eclipse was shocked to see that he was watching him... "I uhh...." He didn't like to tell people that he was the avatar they usually seem to treat him differently afterwards... "Well im uhm the avatar... please don't tell people! I want it to stay a secret." Eclipse begged
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 am

He was shocked and stepped back a bit. "That is impossible," Lu said "becaus I am the Avatar. I am an earthbender and I need to learn fire to continue on my training." Lu glared at the boy it was impossible, but he did bend air infront of him and then fire. How was that possible?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 am

Eclipse was confused and then he remembered his stepmother had told him he was actually from another dimension! "Well i was raised here in your dimension but i was actually born in a completely different dimension..." He explained
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 am

"There are other dimensions?" He asked still totaly shocked. Then he realized, "Wait you are a firebender?! Thrn you can teach me fire, what is better then learning firebending from an avatar?" Lu was now excited he could learn fire from him and then seek a monk here to help him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 am

Eclipse took a while to think about it "maybe, firebending is hard to learn but i will teach it to you on one condition, stay patient!" Eclipse said
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:20 am

"I have great patience." He said, "For my earth bending training my master made me wait weeks before he started. He just wanted me to feel the earth under my feet. I am the master at patience."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 am

"Thats good... Your an earth bender once im ready you will need to train me"
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:27 am

Lu nodded and then said, "Yep once you train me first. Then maybe we can work on air together."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 am

"Yes, that is a good idea... you know i like you we can make a good team we should get started on firebending, though its getting late we should get some rest." Eclipse said "by the way if your an avatar wheres your gurdian pet...?" Eclipse called his dragon "This is blaze!"
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:38 am

"Oh he is resting somewhere. Probbaly in a near by cave we have been traveling for a good while now. He is a badgermole named Dara. He is nice good earthbender also." He looked at the dragon and said, "I have never seen a dragon before."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 am

"Yeah they are ALMOST all exctinct but i stumbled across Blaze's egg one day and decided to hatch it that was before i new i was the avatar and we have been best buds ever since..." Eclipse said "We should probably catch some Z's for we have much to do tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Lu nodded, "Yea I think that is a good idea. I would like some sleep maybe even sleep in a nice bed insted of out in the cold." He smiled and then looked around, he was so excited he was going to learn how to firebend.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 am

Eclipse made a bed using Blaze's soft cushiny body as a pillow. He then made a fire to keep them warm. Eclipse fel asleep almost immediatly.
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:56 am

Lu stamped his foot and a nice sized rock for him to sleep on rose up from the ground. He places hi bad at one and and placed his head on it. It took him a while but he finnaly went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:02 am

Eclipse was up early and decided it was time to train "Get up sleepy head! its time to train!!" he screamed
Back to top Go down
Earthy

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 am

Lu was having a nice dream when all of a sudden he heard screaming and then he fell off his rock bed and hit the floor. He hit the ground with his fist and the bed went back in. "Was that really necessary? You could hav said, hey wake up we need to train. But, no you had to scream it at me!" he shouted back and then got off the ground and cleaned off his earth temple robes.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 am

"ehh yes it was neccisarry (ooc: dont know how to spell it) you need to get up! lets start with some normal breathing exerscices breath in and out... in and out. its quite easy." Eclipse said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Air Bending Training   Air Bending Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Bending Training
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar the Last Airbender :: Areas :: Air Temples :: Northern Air Temple-
Jump to: