Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
Allowed Elements I_vote_lcapAllowed Elements I_voting_barAllowed Elements I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
Allowed Elements I_vote_lcapAllowed Elements I_voting_barAllowed Elements I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Allowed Elements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Allowed Elements Empty
PostSubject: Allowed Elements   Allowed Elements Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:47 pm

Earth Bending- Your Basic Earth Bending.
------------------------------

Mineral Bending- The ability to bend Precious Metals as well as various gems found within the earth, metals are usually more effective in combat than normal earth bending, though is scarcer. This bending can include metal as well as crystal bending. Although mineral bending is primarily used to manipulate metals and crystals, it can be used to manipulate nearly any material such as: plastic, glass, etc.

Bone Bending- Bone Bending allows the user to bend the anatomical structure of his bones to his will, he can increase the amount of bones he has, withdraw them from his body an otherwise command them as he wills, the Bone Bender is limited to his own structure, meaning he cannot effect the bodies of others, only his own.

Sand Bending- The ability to bend and control up to large masses of finely grained sand and utilize it in battle. Unlike normal earth, sand is a lot more fluidity to it's movement, allowing it to be manipulated in a way that has only ever been seen with water bending. Sand bending is a powerful form of earth bending, being able to be utilized as both a means of offense as well as defense. Benders who use sand bending are also able to crush other minerals such as pure rock to create more sand in which they can use in battle.

------------------------------
Water Bending- Your Basic Water Bending.
-------------------------------

Ice Bending- Water benders who are so skilled at water bending, that their abilities extend to the manipulation and even conjuration of ice, to the point where they can bend it to their whim as if it were a fluid itself. Ice bending is a powerful and very handy ability, being utilized for both offensive and defensive purposes.

Blood Bending- The ability to control the life giving liquid in ones body, the user can withdraw it and use it as an attack form. Another ability that they can use this for is stopping blood flow in certain areas of their body in order to stop a massive loss of blood. This ability is very useful for medical personnel.

Liquid Bending- Liquid Bending allows the user to manipulate other liquid substances other than just normal water. This liquid manipulation ability allows them to manipulate substances with fluidity, like tea or other liquid substance that is not normal H2o water.

Sweat Bending- This allows the bender to bend their own sweat when they are in a tight situation and have no water around them.

--------------------------------
Fire Bending- Your Basic Fire Bending
--------------------------------

Lightning Bending- The ability to call forth Lightning and bend it to the users will. The lightning is as fast as the speed of sound, if not slightly slower. This ability takes a lot out of the user, but is very useful because of it's speed and damaging power. The user must first take three seconds to conduct the lightning however, and there must be at least one cloud in the sky.

Heat Bending- The ability to conjure and manipulate waves of heat up to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. This form of heat manipulate is futile in the area of defense but can be extremely dangerous when it comes to offensive fighting. Enough consecutive hits from heat waves can even completely dehydrate the water in a human's body, effectively killing them.

---------------------------------
Air Bending- Your Basic Air Bending.

Smoke Bending- Air Benders that are minorly skilled have learned how to manipulate smoke in order to use a thicker and more hazardous form of air. Smoke bending is easy to learn and utilize, but is dangerous to those around the user if the user is not skilled enough to control it.

Sound Bending- A specialized form of Air Bending in which air benders can create or manipulate existing sound waves to their whim. The sound waves can be increased in frequency, force, speed, or even thickness. The power of this ability is determined by the user's rank. The users themselves can even build up air in their ears to make them immune to high frequency sound waves, but the user must be a Master of Air bending in order to clog air in their ears, because if they make a mistake their head will explode. Sound benders can even create new sound-waves to utilize in battle instead of only being able to manipulate existing ones.

Others

- Plasma Bending - The ability to control plasma from outer space.

- Dark Bending - The ability to darken the sky and control shadows.

- Light Bending - The ability to manipulate light and brighten the sky.

- Mind bending - The ability to manipulate ones mind and read their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://avatarrpg.forumotion.com

Allowed Elements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar the Last Airbender :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Allowed Elements-
Jump to: