Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_vote_lcapMiddle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_voting_barMiddle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_vote_lcapMiddle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_voting_barMiddle Ring - A Leisurely Walk I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Empty
PostSubject: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

~ TEKARA

A young woman, maybe seventeen or eighteen, leisurely made her way down the cobblestone pathway of Ba Sing Se. It was here, in the centermost ring of Ba Sing Se, that middle-class populace worked and lingered; filling the spacious, outdoor market with friendly talk and peals of laughter. Tekara felt very among them as she paced along, holding the delicate hand of her little brother with much trepidation.

Kiari was seven. Actually, seven-and-a-half. His birthday was going to be soon and Tekara hadn't the slightest idea of what she was supposed to do. She'd recently rented a home here; a nice, cozy place, but she needed a job otherwise her abundance of money was going to seem suspicious. With a job, how was she supposed to take care of Kiari working part-time? She resolved to work as a tailor and have Kiari alongside her. That'd be best.

So lost in her thoughts, the young princess didn't notice where she was going, and collided directly into a person. Feeling completely humiliated, Tekara paused uneasily.

"I'm so sorry!" she said. "I wasn't paying attention."

~

Last edited by Lady_Kura on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:36 am

A girl that looked 15, 16ish was walking around the Earth Kingdom's middle ring she was blind, she couldn't see with her feet that well. Everyone greeted her. Because therefore she was the Earth Kingdom's princess her name is Isabella. Isabella fell. "Its fine". Isabella said. "At least you can watch were your going". Isabella said.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara blinked confusedly. "What do you mean?" Only a moment later she saw the milky whiteness in the girl's eyes and realized she was blind. "Oh. Sorry." The Water Tribe princess smiled apologetically, even though she knew the girl couldn't see it. "My name is Tekara. This is Kiari."

Kiari raced to the girl's side, staying deeply into her sightless eyes. A moment later he gave a wide smile and giggled. He was slight and slender, with long reddish brown hair and beautiful lavender eyes. His feminine features caused great confusion often. Kiari did not speak very often, but his excitement was very clear as he stared at this girl; he'd never met a blind person before.

"Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" Tekara wondered.

~
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

"Its fine". Isabella said. Isabella blinked. "You don't have to make up for it Princess Tekara". Isabella said. Isabella felt Kiari at her side. She giggled. "Most people that don't know me, don't know that I am blind". Isabella said. She wished she could see what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 am

~TEKARA

"What? How did you know who I was?" Tekara wondered. "I never even told you my name." That was very odd. It was as if this girl truly knew who she was. She blinked uneasily. "Am I really that popular? Who are you, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:21 am

"Yes you did. I heard your voice before. When I was younger". Isabella explained. "I don't know how popular you are". Isabella said. "Oh! My names Isabella, you may call me Bella". She introduced herself.

Last edited by Isabella on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:25 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara placed a hand on Isabella's shoulder, the girl stiff and poised beneath it. "Isabella. Now I remember. You're the princess aren't you?" She remembered visiting the palace for a birthday a long time ago. Maybe even before Kiari started to walk. "What an honor to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

When Tekara put her hand on Isabella's shoulder, Isabella didn't mind. Isabella smiled. Isabella nodded. "Yes I am. The pleasure is all mine. Its a honor to meet you Tekara". Isabella said.

Last edited by Isabella on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

Kouzai, who was leaning against a wall, stood up and walked up behind the two girls "Fancy meeting you here in a place like this....Tekara of the Northern Water Tribe" said the Fire Lord "So what's someone like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:42 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara gazed at him defensively, feeling her shoulders stiffen. "I just needed to get away, that's all." The lie fell off her tongue easily enough. She frowned; she was getting too good at this. No one was really supposed to know she was the princess, and that Kiari was the prince, but she supposed she was found out now.

"Who are you?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:45 am

Isabella didn't recognize the new comers voice. "Yeah who are you"? Isabella asked the newcomer, even though she couldn't see him. Hm, wonder who he is and what hes doing here. Isabella thought.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 am

Kouzai smiled "I'm just like you, I'm royalty looking for a little peace in this world...name's Kouzai...but you might know me better as Fire Lord" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:09 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara frowned. Four royalty. One location.
This was all just a coincidence, wasn't it? If so, it was a very strange one. She bit her lip, the last thing she needed was trouble; that's the only thing coincidences like these would bring.

"Fire Lord," she breathed. "It... it is a pleasure to meet you, my lord." Tekara blinked, realizing that she was unsure whether or not she should bow. They were both royalty, right? And also, it seemed somewhat improper to bow in the middle of a busy marketplace.

Instead she settled on a polite nod. "I am called Tekara, this is my brother Kiari."

~
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:13 am

"No need for the introductions, I'm not one for formalities anyway....so what are you doing here?" he asked "Not really a palce for a queen"
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Isabella wished she could see what the newcomer looked like. Isabella listened. "We should go to the palace people might get suspicous". Isabella said. Isabella certianly didn't want people to get suspicous.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm

"Sounds good, let's go" said Kouzai.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 am

~ TEKARA

Tekara nodded to Isabella. "You lead the way," she said. She took Kiari's hand and held it, the child already struggling to escape her grip to approach a colorful vendor.

"Purchase, purchase!" the man chanted. "I have delicious Earth Kingdom pastries!"

Kiari turned to her happily. "Kara!" he cried. "Please?"

Tekara huffed. "Fine."

She purchased the muffin and gave it to Kiari, who bit into it happily. "Goodness; you haven't even had lunch yet," she mumered ruefully. "And now you'll be up all night."

She sighed and turned towards Isabella. "Do you need any... assisstance?" she asked as politely as she could.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

Isabella started leading the way. Isabella looked towards Tekara. "No thanks". Isabella said. Isabella purchased a muffin, and started to eat too she was hungry. "You guys can stay with me, at my house". Isabella said, walking towards the castle then waited for them to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:59 pm

Kouzai followed Tekara and Isabella. He looked at the Earth Kingdom taking it in "Not my favorite place but eh, what can I do" he said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:55 am

~ TEKARA AND KIARI

Kiari's eyes were wide as he took in the sights; he was still used to seeing just ice
and snow. But he was young, so he adapted fairly well. Tekara, however, found herself suffering. "People are so carefree here..." she thought aloud, listening to the mixture of sounds. "So busy... so lively. So much unlike my home tribe."

It was going to take her a while to adjust, but she needed to think. Needed to be away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 pm

"I am sorry to hear that its not your favorite Firelord". Isabella said. "I bet it is different from the Tribes". Isabella said. Isabella opened up the palace doors. "MOM I AM HOME"! Isabella yelled. Isabella's mom came. "Welcome home sweetie, who are your friends"? Isabella's mom asked. "I'll let them introduce themselves". Isabella said.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Admin
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:54 am

((OOC: omg, I completely died earlier. I need to stop doing that, but at least that time there was really no other option. *smile* Just now getting home, btw.))

~ TEKARA AND KIARI

Tekara stepped forward, glancing furtively between Isabella and Kouzai. "My name
is Tekara," she said. "This is my little brother Kiari." She shook the woman's hand, just now realizing that this was the queen, and blushed furiously.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 am

Kouzai bowed to the Earth Queen "Glad to see you again Earth Queen...nice to see you're doing well" he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Admin
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Esme's POV

Esme bowed. Esme smiled at the trio. "Call me Esme". She said, kindly. "Its nice to see you again Tekara, and Kouzai. And hello Kiari". Esme said, sweetly. "Would you like something to eat? Drink"? Esme asked them. "How did you guys meet"? Esme asked.

Isabella's POV

Isabella smiled, at them. "We just had something to eat. Except for Kouzai, and Tekara. But I don't think they are hungry. I don't know I am not them". She said to her mom. "Tekara tripped me, but I am fine, and then the FireLord showed up". Isabella explained.
Back to top Go down
Kouzai
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:06 am

Kouzai walked up to Esme "Your Majesty...Esme" he started "If I could, I'd like to meet with you in private...regarding the current state of the war"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk   Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next