Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water, earth, fire, air. Pick an element and fight for your nation.

HomeRegisterPortalLatest imagesSearchLog in
Latest topics
» Earth Kingdom: Ba Sing Se - Middle Ring ~ Lotus (Private)
my second character Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 am by LadyKura

» The Monks of the West ((OPEN))
my second character Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:17 am by Trira

» Yuzuki Tasakai
my second character Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 3:07 pm by LadyKura

» FINAL FANTASY RPG????
my second character Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:58 pm by Monk Kozzan

» Miku Amida-maru (Finarshed.)
my second character Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm by Eclipse

» How Cute Am I?
my second character Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:43 pm by Z

» Fireland
my second character Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 am by LadyKura

» Middle Ring - A Leisurely Walk
my second character Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm by Isabella

» Air Bending Training
my second character Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm by Eclipse

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Eclipse
my second character I_vote_lcapmy second character I_voting_barmy second character I_vote_rcap 
Earthy
my second character I_vote_lcapmy second character I_voting_barmy second character I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura
Isabella
Trira
Kouzai
Monk Kozzan
Z
Sol
Akari
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:12 pm

my second character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

my second character Empty
PostSubject: my second character   my second character Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:14 am

BASICS

Name: Leo Xenron
Pets: A male black wolf that lurks in the depths of the shadows to seek out its prey. Named Chaos.
Weapons: ShadowBlade of Destruction.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Pure black hair that is just barely past my eyes it curves in every direction.
Eyes: Small ocean blue eyes, oval shaped but grow into a point on both sides.
Height: 5'5"
Clothes: Pure dark clothing, the shoes were crafted in a volcanic isle by the gods they were given to Leo from his father the Flaming Boots of Doom. Leo's gauntlets were crafted by the worlds best then killed by Leo so he couldn't make any more, all the pain and suffering that went into these gauntlets gave them evil power. They became the Gauntlets of Suffering. The rest was made by Leo although evil he had very good craftmenship, all leather clothing.
Picture:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Very dark and sour, He likes to torture innocent people.
Personal Strengths: Killing, Darkbending, Torture, Most things dark like shadow.
Personal Weaknesses: Love, Light, Happiness, anything good like life.
Personal Hero: Avatar Roku

Likes: Death, Torture, Darkness, The Moon, Decaying Corpses.

Dislikes: Bright Lights, Sun, People who Oppose him, The Living

Brief History: As a boy Leo was fascinated by the shadow that followed him. One day he heard his father the king had declared no bending. Why you ask because in a horrible darkbending accident his mother Leah had died. Leo was to young to bend so he didn't know he could bend. once he reached the age of ten he learned he had the power to darkbend. The night he had learned he was to fascinated by it that he couldn't stop and the darkness had taken over. That night his father found out that he had been practicing darkbending. Even though he was his own father it didn't take him to long to make the decision of throwing him in the dungeon for a life of torturing. After only one but seemed like two or three years he decided to take over. He broke the chains using the blade he had created from the shadows he killed the guards. He made his way back home unnoticed. He crept inside his house, went to his father's room and slowly but painfully killed him. Using the shadow from his cold heartless father he created a wolf named chaos. Alongside with chaos his companion for eternity he ruled the city for the next two years...
Back to top Go down
https://avatarrpg.forumotion.com

my second character
Page 1 of 1